Monday, November 12, 2018

Vacay

I took a three day trip to see Bob Dylan in Richmond Kentucky. It's been a while since I took a trip somewhere partially because with Thompson's declining health over the past few years, I didn't want to ask someone to stay over long enough to ensure Thompson actually ate some food.

The boyz previous sitter is no longer available so I had to do some research on professional sitters in the area. I was worried about Diego-san and Theo and throwing them another big change when they are still trying to adapt to the loss of their brother. But it literally was just one day that I wouldn't see them, leaving early on Saturday and returning late Monday night.

When I got home they both didn't know whether they should punish me by staying away or actually let me know they were glad I was home. So they did a little bit of both.

2 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

We do that to humans as a reminder that our humans are our slaves ;)
As it was a short trip you were not punished a lot. MOL!
Hope you had a good time!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

The Island Cats said...

Nice that you could get away for a few days...we’re sure the cats missed you.