Friday, March 30, 2012

Epic Battle

I put my camera away too soon... Moments after this picture was taken Theo and Diego-san got into one of their more entertaining fights. Theo stood on his hind legs and started swinging his front paws as fast as he could, with his eyes closed, trying to land a punch.

Diego-san's arms are long enough where he could sit out of Theo's arms' length and still have the ability to whap Theo on the top of the head without fear of any of Theo's punches landing. So Theo was swinging wildly away and occasionally Diego-san would whap him on the top of the head. It was like a scene out of a Three Stooges movie.  Theo didn't give up though... Diego-san was the one who had enough and eventually hopped down when I went to grab my camera....

3 comments:

Denise said...

I think they do this to entertain you. They practice their routines while you are at work.

Shaggy and Scout said...

"Why I oughta......"

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We can picture this...Theo's paws a'swinging and missing while Diego-san gets a bob in here and there!!