Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Omission

The boyz are a tad upset with me... not only did I leave them all alone last week while I was off dog sitting my friend's dog Torii, but I also failed to mention this abandonment in any of last week's blog postings.

The boyz think that was a deliberate choice of not wanting to face any potential criticism for leaving them all alone... Still I enjoyed my week with the ever peppy, but quite lovable Torii. And the boyz did have a sitter stop by once a day to feed them (I even stopped by over the weekend to spend some time with them...)

4 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

WHAT??????? You left your Boyz for a whole week to DOGSIT? You should be relegated to the dog house! Honestly, I ask you!

Katnip Lounge said...

No punishment could be too great.

The Island Cats said...

We think a tad upset with you is an understatement!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

This is abominable!
Dogsitting at the expense of your beloved kitties!
We suppose you came home smelling of d-o-g just to rub it in didn't you?!