Friday, February 25, 2011

Litterbox Humor

One of the boyz's litterboxes has a cover on it. It happens to be the one that is the most popular with all three boyz. Often one of the boyz will have done his bidness at the front of the box and this makes it difficult for Thompson to correctly maneuver and use the covered box so once in a while his back end sticks out the opening and he ends up doing #2 outside of the box. This happened yesterday and when I discovered the accident I announced in my best loudspeaker voice, harking back to my days working at a grocery store, "cleanup on aisle 2!" I don't think Thompson was very amused by my little joke even though I tried explaining I was laughing with him, not at him.

2 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Accidents do happen, like they say in 'Phantom of the Opera'.

The Island Cats said...

Aw, poor Thompson! He musta been a little embarrassed!!