Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Torii Killed Da Goose

Regular readers of the blog know that I occasionally dog sit my friend M-'s two dogs Kurbie and Torii. Torii long ago dismantled his favorite toy- a honkin' goose. He still goes beserk when you say to him, "Torii, where's your goose?" He'll tear around the house until he finds the ripped up goose. When I went to buy my boyz a replacement catnip banana I thought I'd be nice and buy Torii another honkin' goose. It took him less than two days to de-honk the goose and rip the stuffing out of it. Here he stands proudly over his work.

3 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Good job Torii!
A mighty Hunter are you!

Did we guess right about who you're named after?

Dma said...

actually when M- adopted Torii he was already named. Ironically she already had Kurbie who wasn't named after Kirby Puckett... and she's not even a baseball fan on top of all that...

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Torii!! You are quite the duck killer!!