Monday, June 30, 2008

Battle of the Do's

Since I switched to my summer hairdo (or no do), part of the nightly routine is shaving my head. I could let it go and shave every other night but longer than that and my hair becomes long enough where it really is a pain to shave.

I have tried shaving my head before Diego-san is done with his dinner and ready for his nightly combing. The last couple of nights however he has let me know in no uncertain terms that when he is done eating his dinner he expects me to comb him. In other words he doesn't want me taking care of my own hair before his fur. He bellows at me and scolds me for my lack of priorities...

2 comments:

Parker said...

We cats really have our priorities! Comb me first, shave you last!

Ana said...

First comes the cats, then you... It's the same here :-)