Thanks all for kind words of support…
Kenta did well during his overnight and his catheter was draining. His urine is still full of crystals so they need the urine to be more clear before he can come home. Last evening I got another update. He did well during the day but didn’t eat anything! They keep saying how nice and sociable he is, easily purring. I miss my guy.

7 comments:
He misses you too ! Purrayers for continued good news !
oh poor Kenta baby, hurry up and git better so yoo can go home to your fambly. chick-hen churus and water make berry goodz tasty grabiez fur lickin!
dood…de manee blezzingz oh st francis two ewe N hope when ewe reed thiz
yur on yur way oh checkin outta ther….tell yur dad ta reed R commint frum yesturrday. be well, get well, stay well buddy….๐พ๐๐๐พ๐ธ
Oh no! Did we miss that Kenta had a urinary issue? We’re purring that he is feeling better and is home soon.
He is in my prayers. XO
I'm glad he is doing well, yes, your mission at home is to keep those crystals away.
I'm praying he gets to come home soon.
Post a Comment