Monday, April 29, 2024

Disruption

I was at an out of town conference from Tuesday afternoon through Friday afternoon. I had a new food lady stop by daily. I was impressed that unlike other food ladies who have visited, this time Norma came out right away. The past few times Norma would miss a meal or two before coming out. My housemates have quickly learned what the suitcase means as all three were anxious when they saw it.

There must have been some bonding going on in my absence because yesterday morning, the three played together for the first time ever. Alias tried wrestling Kenta and chased him all around the room. Kenta was more interested in what Norma was doing, playing with a cat toy. Later in the afternoon the three all took naps with me, Kenta on my chest and Alias and Norma on my legs. That’s the first time the four of us took a nap together. 

2 comments:

Gidget Blue Sky said...

cat pile!!!!!(mom cat too)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz….awesum nooze that everee one
played two gether and ewe all N joyed
lap time with dad ‼️💙😺YAY 🐟💚😺