Wednesday, December 28, 2016

That's Not Theo

One of my friends was out of town for Christmas so I said I would stop by her house and feed her three cats. The tuxedo cat is Marcel who has been very sick (kidney failure). My friend adopted Marcel a few months before I adopted Theo so he's been Theo's doppelganger. Marcel's eyes are closer together so I've always thought he looked a bit smarter than Theo but hearing some of the stories about him, I'm not sure that's true.

The other cat in the picture is Fiona who moved into her forever home just a few months ago.  She and her brother still have a lot of kitten energy. Fiona has had some behavioral issues when her human isn't home (peeing in inappropriate places) so she and her brother Leo get locked in a room when her human isn't home. This was the most difficult part of my catsitting duties- rounding Fiona and Leo up to put them in their room. As I told my friend, it was a little like herding cats.

2 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Herding cats is fun...for the cats ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

The Island Cats said...

Sounds like those 3 kept you hopping.