Wednesday, February 14, 2007

In Need of a Session

I got to spend last night at home with my own boyz. M- arranged for someone to go over and feed Torii this morning so I left him all by himself at around 8 p.m. last night feeling kinda bad that he would be kenneled up in the house all by himself all night long.

But I do have duties with my fellas too... My biggest worry in essentially leaving them on their own (with sporadic visits) for three weeks was that by the end of the ordeal they might require some mental therapy.

I may have been right in one case. Theo and Thompson seem to have adjusted to the change in arrangements (although Thompson was quite vocal last night about the lack of food). Diego-san on the other hand seems really lost. He woke me up at around four this morning and pretty much mugged me in bed. He got as close as he could, face to face, and kneaded his paws into my chest. I didn't mind so much being woken up but his kneading always involves claw digging so it was getting kinda painful. I kept moving his paws away and he would then nip at my hands. The boy was in need of some serious attention and he sat forlornly this morning as I prepared to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you were able to spend some quality time with your boyz - I can imagine that they are desperate for your attention : )