Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Watching the Water Flow


I bought a new drinking fountain for the boyz since all three of them like drinking directly from the tap.  I thought they'd appreciate filtered flowing water.  So far the only one brave enough to check out the fountain is Diego-san and he's yet to drink the water.  In general he just likes watching water flow. (Sometimes he'll sit on the sink and stare mindlessly at the water flowing from the tap down the drain.  I'll ask him, 'where's that water going?' and he'll look at me as if I've asked the most profound question ever.)  Hopefully the boyz will get brave enough to try the fountain.

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

My 3 regarded it with utmost suspicion for awhile. But once they decided it was ok they really liked it!
I had to take it down for two reasons: Shaggy is a shedder and his hair would clog the pump and Scout decided it was his own personal plaything. Scooby used it according to directions however. He was the big sink drinker around here anyway.

The Island Cats said...

It may take a little while before they drink from it. It took us a few days to get used to it. And Ernie still isn't totally comfortable with it and prefers a bowl to drink from.