Friday, March 09, 2012

Who's the Boss?

I'm not sure if it's a bit of spring fever, or if it's Diego-san feeling like himself again, or if it's another sign that he isn't feeling completely well, but I've never seen Diego-san as squirrely as he was last night.

He usually is pretty patient with my guitar practice time knowing that when I'm done I'll crawl into bed to watch some TV. This is a cue for him to crawl underneath the covers. Last night he couldn't wait. He kept howling at me, urging me to put down the guitar.

When I finally did get into bed, he crawled up on my chest and tried to butt his head into my nose as often as he could. Then when he crawled under the covers he couldn't decide which side he wanted to settle on so he kept wandering back and forth over me. He never did really settle down so I ended up kicking him out of bed so I could try and get to sleep. This, of course, did not make him very happy...

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Spring fever??? Is it there?
Actually I am anxious to get home. I miss my boys terribly and while it has been fun to bask in the warm sun, I really want to get home where I belong, with all my "stuff" and my kitties.

The Island Cats said...

It sounds like Spring fever to us! We get a little squirrely this time of year too!