Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tag Team

This is my first posting from my iPhone. Woohoo.

I'm sitting here watching the Major League Baseball All Star game.

Equally entertaining is the nightly what started as cleaning turned into aggressive cleaning turned full fledged wrestling match between Thompson and Theo.

What made this particular match a little different was I was typing away on my iPhone's touch screen keyboard when I looked up to see the wrestling match had turned into a Theo versus Diego-san bout.

It was like Thompson opted out, tagged Diego and his faithful teammate dutifully took on the ever pesky Theo.

5 comments:

gottagopractice said...

OK, I have to know. How did you post a picture from your iPhone?

Daisy said...

I think my Mommie is going to get an iPhone this weekend!!!

Unknown said...

iPhones look very interesting.

I think it takes both Diego-San & Thompson to wrestle the much younger and more energetic Theo : )

Dma said...

U caught me... I actually wasn 't able to complete my post entirely on my iPhone. I couldn't upload the photo so I had to do that on my desktop. But the writing part was a snap with the iPhone's snazzy Safari browser.

Dma said...

yer mom is gonna luv her iPhone Daisy. It is quite kool.