Monday, July 02, 2007

A Lil Privacy Please

One of Theo's more annoying habits is the need for whatever reason to close doors behind him. He then cries and scratches because he has trapped himself inside a room and he isn't so good on the concept of opening a door.

To try to break him of this habit, I'm trying to leave him behind the closed door as long as I can take the crying and scratching. Yesterday he closed the main level bedroom door behind him. Unfortunately for Thompson, Thompson was in the room looking out his favorite window.

For about twenty minutes I heard Theo struggling to open the door. When I finally gave in and opened the door, Thompson (who hadn't uttered a peep) came tearing out. I felt bad he had been an involuntary part of trying to teach Theo a lesson.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Theo, you are very silly!