Friday, April 25, 2014

...but I love the boyz...

I have found myself making an awful lot of negative comments when I talk to myself (which is often).  I decided I need to try to think more positively so now every time I utter a negative comment I add the tag line, "but I love the boyz..." to the end of it.

"That guy's an awful driver... but I love the boyz."

"This chicken has no taste... but I love the boyz."

"This weather sucks... but I love the boyz."

"That was a disappointing movie... but I love the boyz."

Etc.

I'm sure the boyz appreciate my attempts to change my attitude...

2 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Well, they certainly won't forget that you love them.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Love it! For every negative there's a positive...and that's radical thinking for me too.