Monday, January 14, 2013

Forced Tardiness

Well this was new... As I'm getting ready to go to work in the morning I always try to keep track of where each of the boyz is. Diego-san is usually upstairs. Thompson is usually on the main level and Theo is usually in the kitchen.  On this particular morning I found Thompson on the stairs.  Since I'm constantly going up and down the stairs in my morning preparations his choice of location slowed me down some as I had to make sure not to step on him.  A few minutes later Theo joined him on the stairway.  I think the master plan was to try and make me late for work...

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

No that wasn't the plan.
The plan was to trip you so you'd be home in a cast for 8 weeks.

The Island Cats said...

So did their plan work?? We hope so. ;)