Friday, September 30, 2011

Mr. Fun

I've taken to doing as much of my shopping online as possible because I hate dealing with crowded stores. This week featured a first- I ordered some underwear from Amazon.

I checked the delivery status while at work yesterday and saw that it had been delivered. When I got home I didn't see the box anywhere so I asked the boyz if they had seen my underwear. This brought puzzled looks from all three... Diego-san's stare indicated he thought I should first be checking underneath my clothing; Thompson's stare indicated annoyance for the times I don't always get my clothes in the hamper and leave them on the floor in plain sight; Theo's stare indicated that he was up for this new game of 'look in new places for underwear.' Oh the fun we all have....

P.S. the delivery guy left the box in the side door.

2 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Underwear from Amazon? I thought you only buy books from there.

The Island Cats said...

You guys gotta get a hobby....haha!