Friday, December 12, 2008


With the cold arctic air, things are pretty dry around the house and static electricity is becoming an issue. Every time one of the boyz jumps up on me they get a shock. I think Theo is starting to take the shocks personally as he looks at me with his big eyes and wonders why I would do such a thing.


Karen Jo said...

That's an unfortunate situation. I hope it doesn't discourage the boyz from jumping up into your lap.

Ana said...

Oh, I know these shocks. Although we have more of them in summer time. Especially Pumuckl had a hard last summer ;-)

Daisy said...

Does it make their furs stand on end? I do not think it gets that dry here.

Everycat said...

Oh those shocks hurt! Try some wet towels on radiators, it helps damp down the air - so less static and less of the kitty zapping!

Have a zap free weekend!

Whicky Wuudler

Rupert said...

Just be thankful that you don't have long hair like I do, because my fur gets these horrible MATS in dry air!

It gets so bad in summer when it's very dry where I live, that I have to get a lion-cut!

Which makes me look ridiculous.

But at least I'm cool.

Paws 'n Claws,