Monday, December 17, 2007

Survivor China Finale

Hope I'm not the only one disappointed in the winner of Survivor China. It's really not necessary to do the lying Todd did in order to win. Previous winners like Ethan, Tina, and Yul have all played much more honest games. Honest.

I did end up liking Courtney a lot even though she gave us all the finger on the reunion show. The boyz didn't like the finale because they expected to be fed when the show began and had to wait the entire three hours. Diego was shooting me daggers throughout the show...

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I was very disappointed that Todd won, too. It bothered me to watch him snicker. I do not like smarty-pants.

Dma said...

smarty pants is the perfect description of todd.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You could not feed them during a commercial break? Poor kittens, nearly starved to death.

Dma said...

Well that's partially Diego-san's fault. If I don't stand and supervise the meals he'll go over and finish off Theo's portion after he is done with his own. I didn't want to stand in the kitchen half paying attention to the important TV show so I decided they could wait...

Unknown said...

I was upset with the Survivor outcome too. Todd was always making faces and it drove me crazy. Weirdly, I started liking Courtney at the end too.