Thursday, July 20, 2006

Theo's Not a Skunk

Last night I had the strangest dream. I was seemingly in my house but I was asking a friend for directions to a nearby movie theater.

She was pointing out the window to where the theater was located. We were miles up in the sky so she just had to point down to show me the route to take.

I couldn't tell which way to go even in this aerial map view (I'm lousy with directions). So I went downstairs and happened to look out the window to see Diego roaming my yard free.

Fear gripped me as I knew catching him and getting him back in the house were going to be huge challenges. I looked over at the other side of the yard and saw a skunk. (I've never seen a skunk in my neighborhood- well not the animal kind anyway). I saw Diego heading in that direction and knew what was on his mind.

Sure enough he was off to challenge this skunk to a fight. He slowly wandered over and Just as he was reaching up to claw at the skunk, I woke up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how the mind works overtime even at night! The things we dream up though : )