Thursday, August 20, 2026

Close Attention

I still worry about Kenta. His recent health issue really scared me. So every time he does something out of the ordinary, I pay close attention to him. This pose however, isn't out of the ordinary and is one of my favorite views...
 

8 comments:

  1. It is hard not to keep worry "beyond the door" when you've had a pet suffer illness or injury. Hopefully, as time goes on this will lessen for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a silly darling boy, yoo r a good pawrent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I know what you mean, We keep eagle eyes on them anyway but let them show something unusual and we about get out the microscope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is understandable that you worry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As our loved ones age, we tend to worry more. It is good to be aware, since cats do hide signs of pain and illness. Continue the good care you give your kitties and save some for yourself too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When a cat is lying this way, he’s probably feeling great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood…ewe iz blessed ta haza dad who doez watch out for, N over ewe.‼️πŸ˜ΈπŸΎπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand the worry. Hopefully, Kenta will continue to do well.

    ReplyDelete