Monday, August 03, 2026

Back Home

Kenta came home Saturday morning. He immediately hid under the futon frame in the basement, the same place he spent the first month in his new home. He came upstairs a couple of times but as soon as he saw I saw him, he bolted back downstairs. Today he’s pretty much back to his old self even cuddling with me a couple of times.
 

8 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm glad your sweetie is home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kenta!!!! you cood also try and use a dropper with water to get himz to drink, dee mum hadz to do that with a cat she wuzza catsitting once years ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news ! Purrayers he contunues to be well !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad he is home. I will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he is home and now back to normal. Hope he continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray all continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DOOD…..eye am bee yond buzzed happee ewe iz home. ya mite hafta eat diffrunt nomz now and stuff, but heerz hopin that de naztee vye ruzz iz gone N never ree ternz. st francis blezzingz two ewe buddy…all wayz ‼️πŸ’šπŸΎπŸ˜Έ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear your fluff is home again. Praying he continues to recover.

    ReplyDelete