Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Leaps and Bounds

I’ve been worried about Diego-san’s health the past couple of years. He’s lost so much weight and seems so frail. And he sleeps all the time. I don’t know if our new 24/7 schedule has rejuvenated him some. He rarely naps when I’m doing my work preferring instead to sit next to me. And I’ve learned he can still leap onto the stove, kitchen sink and kitchen table. All against house rules. Leaps Theo and Thompson were never capable of. It’s good to see Diego-San still have some of his youthful athleticism.

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sometimes those oldsters surprise you! Boodie's favorite spot to nap is on the dining table, even though she's arthritic. She still manages to get up there anyhow.

The Florida Furkids said...

At almost 18, Allie still gets in the kitchen sink!!!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Having you home has given him new life!