Friday, June 12, 2015

Brian Wilson

I'm a big fan of Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys. I went and saw "Love and Mercy," the new biopic about him. There's a great scene in the movie about one of the crazy rumors attached to his life- that while he was suffering from a nervous breakdown he had his living room filled with sand so he could play piano as if on a beach. I told Theo about this and he was all for having a big litter box in our living room although he's not so fond of the big grand piano in the living room that sometimes gets played.

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I'd love a grand piano and a room full of sand! I could sleep on top of the piano and wouldn't have to go all the way to the other part of the house to relieve myself.

Katnip Lounge said...

You had us at sand.

The Island Cats said...

We would love the sand...the mom would love the grand piano.