Wednesday, February 19, 2014

These Boots Aren't Made for Walking

Several years ago the city of St. Paul worked with area businesses to commission the placement of large Snoopys throughout town.  Since that time other cities have done something similar using something iconic to that particular city. Cheyenne's version was big cowboy boots.  So most of the photos I took of my little trip to Wyoming are of different large cowboy boots.  I promise to move to the first city that places large cats all over town.

3 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I think kitties would be a great thing to have all over town! We have frogs...

The Island Cats said...

The mom says she'll move too!

Shaggy and Scout said...

OOOOhhhhhh big kitties would be a wonderful thing to do next!
My home town of Grand Forks, ND had giant artsy painted forks all over town a few years ago. Seriously....7-foot forks.