Sunday, January 22, 2012

Junk Food Junkie

Normally I have a pretty good diet. Most my meals consist of vegetables and fish. I only eat fast food a handful of times a year. Yesterday was one of those times.

I was out running some errands and I saw a KFC. I felt too tired to cook a dinner and I had been interested in the new hot wings KFC is advertising so I decided to stop in and get some. When I brought them home Diego-san's curiousity was obviously picqued by the new smell. He almost never shows any interest in the food I normally eat for dinner. I put the wings on a dish and sat down to eat and Diego-san did all he could to get a hold of one of the wings. I finally had to lock him in another room so I could eat my meal in peace.

I never knew I had a boy so interested in the worst of the worse fast food.

P.S. The wings were nothing special.

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

MY crew would cheerfully dismember us for KFC! A couple of times a year I'll buy a couple of beasts and tear up the meat for them. I'd never eat it, myself...I'm a veggie.

Daisy said...

My Mommeh just had a Mediterranean sammich delivered from Dominos. Along with a molten lava cake for desert.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Pizza from Frankies coming tonight...Dad picking it up on the way home from work (crunch time for his project at the Well of Honey has him working 6 days a week.)
Too bad the wings were "meh", but Deigo's reaction was funny!

The Island Cats said...

Oh we love a little KFC! Our mom doesn't eat it much...maybe once a year...but when she does, she'll give us a little taste of the white meat! YUM!