Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Factions

We had a first in our house yesterday or at least the first time I've been a witness to such an event...

Thompson and Theo were wrestling and like it usually does when those two are wrestling it soon turned into Thompson hissing and growling at the relentless Theo. The hissing and growling was getting louder and louder when Diego-san, who was sitting on my stomach, raced over to the scene and hissed at Theo. It actually kind of touched me that Diego would stick up for Thompson although I don't support the boyz taking sides against each other...

4 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Boyz will be boys. Just let them be!

Daisy said...

I wish we had a peacemaker at our house!

The Island Cats said...

Sounds like Diego-san put Theo in his place!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Scooby is always getting picked on by Scout. Only occasionally will Shaggy jump in and stick up for his brother giving Scout a good whap.