Wednesday, July 30, 2008

His Hero Houdini

When I got home from work yesterday I expected to be greeted by the sight of three kitties with one wearing a large blue cone around his neck. Instead I was greeted by the sight of three cats with none wearing anything around their necks.

What was a bigger surprise however was when I found the empty blue cone I noticed it was still completely tied together meaning Diego-san had found a way to slip his whole head through the neck sized hole. I guess after living with the world's smartest kitty for the past five years, nothing should surprise me. (Although you think he'd be smart enough to avoid walking near a klutz carrying a hot bowl of soup but that's besides the point.) What would be an even neater trick is if I come home tomorrow and find the cone not around Diego's neck but around Theo's neck instead. If that happens I'll treat Diego to a year's worth of Temptations anytime he wants them...

I may have to call the vet back and see what the other neckwear options are.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

That's an amazing stunt!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Georgia over at Smudge and Zoe is wearing some kind of blow up collar that seems to be working so far. We hope that Diego-san heals quickly.

Dianna said...

Um...Adam was like the team MVP in the GCL, but...
HughEs I don't know.

How about PlouffE? He's up at AAA right now and not doing too badly.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my - I hope something will be figured out so that the burn can heal...
Mrs. OZ
Don't miss my post tomorrow!

Parker said...

Somehow I was not surprised by this turn of events...