Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Beach Dream

OK all you dream experts, I need an interpretation. Last night I dreamed that Diego-san and I were on a beach somewhere. A little girl came over to pet Diego and she was pulling on his tail rather roughly. Diego didn't seem to mind though. The girl's brother came over and told her to stop doing what she was doing because it's not a good idea to play with a skunk. I was just about to correct the kid and tell him my Diego-san was no skunk, but decided to let things be since the girl was being a little rough with my CAT.

Then I woke up.

The boyz and I want to wish one of my all time favorite humans, Stephanie Jane, a very happy 40th birthday.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Um, while you were dreaming this, was Diego's Spot #13 near your nose? Just wondering...

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Funny, I wrote some stuff on dream interpretation on my blog today.

However, I think you are dreaming that you are experiencing some internal turmoil, perhaps because you do not trust your intuition. While you seem outwardly calm, you actually need to find a place of inner peace, innocence, purity and simplicity.

Or it could just be that your hemoglobin count is high.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie Jane!