Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another Surprise

Woke up and looked out the window to the sight of snow. It's blippin almost May! I think Thompson shared my dismay and disbelief when he too looked out at the white covering all that lovely green that had got a lot greener last week. Parts of the state got around a half a foot of snow. Thankfully it was more flurry than blurry around my house.

P.S. I.O.U. paid. I've pretty much spent the past 48 hours home with the boyz. Never let it be said I don't pay my debts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Snow? It's good to know you've kept your promise to spend more time with the boyz!

Daisy said...

I am very pleased that you have paid off your debt!

Ana said...

Still snow? Poor Boyz! But great your Mommy paid her debt off!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

If it's snowing your end and my end, then where did the warm weather go? The Equator, I guess.

Good that you paid your debt. Momo is going to start charging interest soon.