Friday, March 28, 2008

What's Your Favorite Texture?

Today the boyz and I play everybody's favorite game, "What's your favorite texture?"

Theo: Loves to lick the faux silky part of the top of my blanket. If I don't cover it up he'll lick it until I pull him away.

Thompson: Loves to lick the condensation off the toilet bowl after I take a shower.

Diego-san Loves to lick the mesh part of my backpack.

I like the crunchy taste of my favorite nut, pistachios.

I thank the boyz for playing, "What's your favorite texture?"

4 comments:

Karen Jo said...

That's a fun game. I think my favorite texture is ice cream. I like to hold it in my mouth a while and let it start to melt.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like cotton. I like to suck on my Beans T-shirt when I lay on top of her and knead her.

Daisy said...

I love rough textures that I can sink my clawrs into.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Haha...my beans once lived with a cat named Moe, who loved pistachios too! When my beans told me about him, I thought that he was an odd ball, but I guess not!