Friday, March 07, 2008

Snubbed

I'm back home for the next few days before I return to finish up my dog sitting duties.

I'm always surprised that when I return from an absence that Diego-san is the one who seems to take the change the hardest. Today was no exception. He snubbed me all of the afternoon, refusing to sit on my lap or for most of the time even refusing to be in the same room as the rest of us. Tonight he even cut short his combing session. He's either mad I left him "alone" or he's mad I returned...

4 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Diego-san really takes it hard. I think he's mad that you left him alone.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

It's right that he snub you. The back of disrespect is what you deserve for leaving him for woofies. You think he does not know? He can smell the woofies on you!

Meanwhile, Theo sing:

My Dave-bean lies over the ocean
My Dave-bean lies over the sea
My Dave-bean lies over the ocean
Oh bring back my Dave-bean to me

Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Dave-bean to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Dave-bean to me

Franchise pitch today at City of Palms park.

Daisy said...

I think his feelings are hurt. When my Mommie goes away, as soon as she comes back I make a really sad and long crying sound so her heart breaks a little bit.

Unknown said...

I think he is snubbing you because you left him! I always try to snub my Mum when she leaves me, but I am too weak and I end up fawning all over her, I am always mad at myself afterward!