Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Dreaded Suitcase

As soon as I pulled out my suitcase yesterday Diego-san became alert and wide-eyed. He actually delayed my packing by hopping inside the suitcase. He apparently didn't want this documented however because as soon as I grabbed my camera and headed back to him he hopped out of the suitcase and ran downstairs.

I'm really not sure why Diego seems to take my absence much harder than the other two boyz. All I do when I'm around is provide food, entertainment and occasional warmth. The biggest thing may be Diego demands a clean litter box and that of course doesn't happen as often when I'm not there.

5 comments:

gottagopractice said...

You are definitely underrating your importance. Poor Diego.

Daisy said...

I think Diego has a sensitive soul.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

What? You don't think that maybe he LIKES you. You don't think that maybe he CARES for you? You don't think that maybe he MISSES you when you are around?

Anonymous said...

He just loves you, that's all.

Unknown said...

I think Diego is missing his nightly brushing session.