Saturday, March 15, 2008

Clean as a Whistle

Theo had his annual vet visit yesterday morning. He's a healthy boy that has gained just about a pound over the past year. He now weighs around 12 pounds.

He was quite vocal on the car ride over and the car ride home. The vet's office asks for a sample from the litter box so I greeted the front desk person with a 'bag o poop.' I thought it a bit amusing that when the office called me in the afternoon with the results, the tech asked for "Theo's owner." That's really not the name I prefer and I'm not sure Theo would approve of it either...

4 comments:

Karen Jo said...

I am really glad that Theo is a healthy boy. It does seem odd that the vet's office would refer to you as "Theo's owner" instead of by your name.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Nice to meet you Theo!

My v-e-t sometimes says "TT's Mom". I giggle cuz I just know her as a bean mom.

Daisy said...

Theo, congratulations for passing your test with flying colors!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Dog's have owners, cats have staff. Would have been more appropriate to ask for Theo's housekeeper.

I yowl in the car because it is dangerous to ride in them and so I must warn you "Danger! Danger!"