Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grandpa Bought a Winner

For Christmas the boyz's Grandpa gave them a cloth tunnel toy. The tunnel is about three feet long and has a furry cloth on the inside. Two fuzzy cloth balls hung down from the top of the tunnel.

The boyz love their Christmas gift. Diego, ever the brave and curious one was the first to climb inside. Theo, ever the peppy one, was the first to run back and forth, in and out. Thompson likes to lie inside and rest. One of the fuzzy cloth balls was torn off after the first few days.

Grandpa seems much better at picking out toys the boyz enjoy than I am.

3 comments:

Karen Jo said...

That looks like a great tunnel. Isn't it funny how the Grandpas always seem to come up with the best toys?

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I have a tunnel. Bean throws my balls through it and I chase them. This is fun. I'm glad your boys are enjoying their tunnel.

Daisy said...

Grandmas and Grandpas always pick out the funnest and best toys!