Thursday, January 24, 2008

Give Me the Simple Life

It was minus 13 degrees out on my way to work this morning. I was glad my Mini Cooper has seat warmers...

I got my Mac Mini back from repairs last night. I didn't realize how much I missed having a home computer until I had the Mini hooked up again. I basically use it to download music and podcasts and to keep my iPhone up to date. It's hard to believe that not that long ago the most complicated device in my home was an automatic coffeemaker.

There are those with simpler tastes... Theo's new favorite spot to sit in the house is on top of a bar stool I recently moved from my bedroom (where it served as a clothes holder) into my dining room area (where it will probably end up serving as a mail and bill holder). The move of the chair makes it a brand new thing for Theo to enjoy...

6 comments:

Daisy said...

You are going to laugh, but my Mommie turns the seatwarmer on in her car if it is below 65 degrees in the morning!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Mini-cooper
Mini Mac...

Maybe you need a Mini Mouse as well?

Karen Jo said...

I am also glad that you have a seatwarmer. Brrr! Theo looks like he is enjoying his new favorite spot very much. I wonder if he will push your stuff off or sit on top of it.

Karen Jo said...

I am feeling much better. Whatever I had didn't last long. Thank you for your concern. Someday I will remember to put all I want to say in one comment.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmm...it is gittin' cold in California, but yer town is MUCH colder!

P.S. Nice to meet ya!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Theo looks adorable sitting in his new spot! You should get a sisfur for the boyz and call her Mini : )