Monday, November 26, 2007

Yay!

Bucky the betafish, who keeps me company at work, survived the four day weekend with no food. I was a little worried about him all weekend long. It seemed a bit much to make a 40 minute drive to feed him.

I actually had some pretty bizarre dreams over the weekend about his fate- the worst being I got to work and he was being attacked by all these tiny lil parasite fish. Thank goodness when I got into my office he greeted me by wiggling back and forth as soon as I turned on the light.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

I am very glad that Bucky survived! He must be strong.

Unknown said...

Phew! Bucky has survived alot! Didn't he survive your move to a new job too?

Dma said...

Yes good memory- Bucky made the trip with me to my new job. I just found out this morning that Bucky's colleagues at my old employer all are gone. The last passed away this weekend- he had shown signs of being sick last week). So Bucky is the last remaining betafish from that group... the sole survivor.