Monday, September 10, 2007

A Shiver Sacrifice

Here's what a dorky pet associate I am: Last night at bedtime the three boyz hopped up in bed with me as I finished watching Happy Feet. Eventually Diego-san went somewhere else presumably more roomy. Theo and Thompson remained on top of my blankets. So when the time came for me to actually try and get to sleep- the boyz were so comfy that I didn't want to make them move. It was cool outside so I knew I wasn't going to be very comfortable without any covers. So I got up and grabbed a sweatshirt.

Theo ended up sleeping next to me- on top of the blankets- all night long. He rarely chooses to sleep next to me rather giving up that "choice" spot to Diego. I guess the long weekend of chasing the others around wore him out. Perhaps he figured it was earned because earlier in the day Thompson slept the entire first half of the Vikings game on my chest and then ceded that spot to Diego for the second half.

As for me- I lie wherever the boyz want me to lie.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

You are a good cat-dad! When I am sitting on my Mommie's chest when we are watching t.v., she does not like to disturb me, either.

Dma said...

Hey Daisy-
sorry your Dolphins didn't do so well yesterday.

Unknown said...

I have my Mum trained not to disturb me too, it took a long time, but was well worth it!