Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bugger This

Diego-san is a master bug spotter. He'll be sitting quietly in a room, seemingly half asleep when all of a sudden he'll sit up and dart to a spot. Inevitably I'll look at what he's looking at and there will be a bug present.

He's spotted three in the past two days: a centipede looking thing (ewwww). a less ewww looking flying bug, and he and Thompson cornered a moth. Of course the sudden increase in the bug population in the house is likely due mostly to Diego tearing holes in all my screens but nonetheless I'm proud of the job he does helping keep the house bug free.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Good idea to make openings in the screen to help with your bug hunting hobby!

Unknown said...

Mmmm, I never thought of that - if there were holes in the screens the bugs could get in easier - I think I will try that.

I che-che-che at bugs alot, sometimes my Mum says that it is just a shadow or a spot on the wall, but I think it's a bug!