Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Disrupted

I screwed up the boyz schedule big time today. I've been attending a conference located near my home the past couple of days so I've been leaving later and getting home earlier.

Today I decided to skip the afternoon session and go in to the office to attend a meeting. I stopped by my house and fed the boyz because after the meeting I was going over to M-'s to help her write a paper and after that I had a 9:00 p.m. softball game. Thus I didn't know when I'd be home to feed the boyz.

The early afternoon meal surprised them but I did have time to stop home before my softball game and they of course "forgot" that I already had fed them and wanted their next meal. Unfortunately for them (as expressed by Thompson in this photo) they had to wait until I got home again. Fortunately my team won our game.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Hooray for your team! I am glad you won. And I am even happier that the boyz got an extra mealtime!

Unknown said...

Oh dear Thompson looks starved ; )