Friday, July 20, 2007

We All Have Our Days

Thompson was squirrely this morning. He woke me up around 4 a.m. talking, grousing, grumbling, mumbling about something. He was down the hall from my futon, and at first I thought it must be Theo bothering him. But I looked at my side and Theo was contently asleep. Diego too was sleeping at the end of the futon so I'm not sure what got up Thompson's craw.

Then after breakfast this morning he was tearing around the house like a cat possessed. This picture is Thompson mocking Theo's picture that was posted yesterday.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Yes, I can see Thompson has a mocking expression on his face!

Unknown said...

We all have days like Thompson's. Sometimes I just get cabin fever and feel like being crabby and running around like a lunatic.