Saturday, July 28, 2007

Knock on Wood

M-'s dad came over this morning to begin working on my basement. I hired him to finish off the basement- making it into a bedroom, a family area, and a room for my washing machine and dryer.

With all the hammering and sawing Diego-san wanted to go down to help with the project. He made a break for it the first chance the kitchen door that was blocking his way, was open. Unfortunately for him, the door to the basement was closed so he didn't get very far.

Theo and Thompson spent the entire morning hiding upstairs under my futon.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Diego is very brave! All that noise would make me go hide under the bed.

Unknown said...

I'm with Theo, Thompson and Daisy -I would have hidden. When everything was all finished then I would go snoopervise.