Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Independence Day

I think I surprised the boyz by staying home during the middle of the week to "celebrate" the national holiday. Actually I just spent most of the day on the couch watching movies.

Theo in particular seemed unsure what to do. He alternated between chasing Diego-san, going to the toy box to play with a catnip toy, and hopping on my chest.

Thompson spent the most time with me napping at my feet.

231 years ago a group of pretty special people got together and started this country. I'm sure none of the group was envisioning freedom meant spending a hot summer day in the company of three cats. They were probably thinking about more noble pursuits. Truthfully I myself can't imagine what that might be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh-My-God! That is the cutest picture ever! Thompson has his little paw around Theo and is grooming him - OMG I can't breathe - that is just so cute!

Shelley