Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Food Update

The boyz continue to let me know they prefer the old food over the new.

But although they don't immediately eat up their portion of food when I put it in the dish, instead leaving some leftover, I have noticed by the next meal time somebody/somebodies has/have finished all the food up.

It's actually not a bad thing to have some food out for a period of time because it seems to have lessened the obsession with meal times. Once it gets close to the time they know I'm going to feed them- all three boyz do whatever they can to persuade me to move up meal time.

Of course the real benefit is the new food is it is supposed to be better for them...

2 comments:

gottagopractice said...

I keep trying, and periodically just go back to Friskies. At least it was never recalled, and everyone is relieved to return to the familiar.

I think D- mentioned to you the new tuxedo kitty with the spinal cord injury she is fostering... a mini-Theo. I have his pic on my blog today.

Unknown said...

Yah, it's hard to change food. We all like what is familiar : )