Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Cheeze

It's quite difficult to get a picture of all three boyz together. The rare times when they do share a common space, my camera is out of reach and as soon as I get up to get it, one of the boyz will get up and ruin a perfectly good picture.

So last night as I was lying in bed watching an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm I noticed the boyz lined up down the hallway. My camera was in my desk next to my bed so I slowly opened the drawer, got it and snapped this picture. It isn't great but somehow it manages to somewhat capture the mood of the moment.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Ah, they are all three so relaxed and happy. If I am in the same frame with Pixie, I am tense.

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! I like how Thompson and Diego are together and Theo is a little bit apart.

Very cute boyz!