Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where is Everybody?

Theo spent much of the weekend harrassing the other boyz. He was constantly chasing Diego-san everywhere. He spent a lot of time wrestling Thompson until Thompson would invariably hiss at him.

It makes me wonder sometimes if we are exciting enough for Theo. I remember when I first visited him at his foster house- there were seven other cats there. They seemed to roam the place in packs. Theo, of course, was the only one who came to greet me at the door. I therefore kinda wonder if he doesn't spend much of his day looking around for all the missing cats- and all the excitement that must accompany that amount of feline population. Not that Thompson and Diego are THAT boring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That always happens with the youngest, as the youngest child in my family I know. My brothers are 9 and 12 years older and I would drive them crazy trying to get them to play with me, talk to me, pay attention to me - I think Theo is doing the same thing with Diego and Thompson.