Monday, May 07, 2007

It Isn't Just Me

This isn't exactly an original observation but there are some mornings (Mondays in particular) where it is hard to get up and go to work especially when one of the boyz looks at me like- you're not really leaving are you?

This morning it was Theo who was playing the guilt maker by following me around as I got ready for work, rubbing up against me and purring and then looking at me with those big round eyes of his. Add to this the fact that it was grey and drizzling outside and I have a meeting this evening and I must admit I really wanted to go back to bed and spend the day with the boyz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I've been there before. I've also had Kellie look at me in the morning like "God aren't you going yet, I have things to do, and your messing up my morning."