Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hot Enuf For Ya?

It got up close to 90 degrees the past few days so the boyz have been lying around with their best "would u stop being so cheap and turn on the blippin air conditioner already" looks on their faces.

Of course it isn't just a financial decision for me. Turning on the air means closing the windows and then I'd have to deal with the "why won't you let us get fresh air once in awhile" looks.

A fellow just can't win. Fortunately it is much cooler today. Feels like May.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I know those looks - I get them too : ) Kellie likes the cool of the air-conditioner, but she doesn't like the noise. I think she would prefer to have the windows open, but in the meantime I would melt.

I LOVE this picture of Theo grooming Thompson, what good looking boyz!