Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Boss Needs Attention

Diego-san was extra peppy and needy this morning and I'm not sure why.

Early in the morning he hopped up on the bed and tried to crawl underneath the covers with me. Sunday mornings are the only time the boyz get a regular snack aside from their normal food. I give them some Greenies which they seem to enjoy. I give them their treat after I'm finished getting my own- a latte from the coffee shop across the street from my house. This particular morning Diego couldn't wait and he was howling from the minute I got back with my latte.

Then he decided to wrestle Theo and that led to a high speed chase. I went upstairs and got on my computer and Diego immediately came up and got in his "I want to be combed" position- belly up. When I ignored him he began howling away until I finally relented.

Next I decided to vacuum the carpet upstairs and Diego, never one to show fear, was right there supervising the job.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lucky guys! You have a coffee shop right across from your house AND the boyz got Greenies! Life is good. Kellie loves Greenies and I love Latte's : )