Friday, March 09, 2007

Who's the Boss?

I've given in to trying to teach Theo what a toothbrush is for (my dad suggested when Theo plays with the toothbrush I should take the opportunity to try to brush his teeth) and instead take Shelley's advice and just leave a toothbrush in the box of cat toys.

I did this yesterday and Theo followed me (with my toothbrush in hand) all the way from the bathroom to the living room where the toy box is located. As soon as I put the toothbrush in the box he took it out and sniffed at it. And just to think all this time I've spent all that money on legitimate cat toys...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The vet actually encouraged me to brush Kellie's teeth with a finger toothbrush - she may like to chew on my old toothbrushes, but she definately didn't want me brushing her teeth. She ended up just eating the beef flavoured toothpaste.